Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!


Should auld acquaintance be forgot? Not a chance!

It is difficult to believe that we are living in the second decade of the 2000 Millennium. Where did the time go?

There have been many changes in the past 10 years and as I look back on those years I am immersed in emotions. I am nostalgic for the people who have passed away, I feel fortunate for the new people I’ve met and I am most grateful for the friendship that they have extended to me. They all have touched me in ways I could never have imagined and my life is richer because of them. I thank you all!

So, when I listen to the melody of this version of Auld Lang Syne and the beautiful words and voice of Dougie MacLean I am reminded that people are too important and that life is too short to risk unspoken love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxnmaVTlZA

Happy New Year 2011!

No comments: